One of the primary purposes of the Southeast CUNA Management School is to prepare each student for a career of leadership in the credit union movement. To help accomplish this purpose and as a prerequisite for graduation from the program, students work together in small groups to develop white papers that contain current research, analyses, and proposed solutions for an issue affecting the credit union industry or an opportunity/decision that many credit unions are currently facing or will face in the future.
Teams that receive a “Pass Distinction” grade (94 or higher) on their white papers are given the opportunity to have their papers published on the SRCUS website. We are proud to share these papers and hope that they will serve as a valuable resource for credit union professionals.
- Workplace Violence (2018)
- Payment Disruptors – What’s not in your wallet? (2018)
- Drowning in Debt: Credit unions and payday lenders (2017)
- Technology trends and opportunity costs (2017)
- The Changing Face of Tellers: Balancing Tech & Touch (2017)
- The “Not So” Secret Ingredient for Marketing Success (2017)
- Tap. Snap. Deposit. (2016)
- Perceptions and realities surrounding credit union mergers (2016)
- The branch of the future (2016)
- Relevance and survival of small credit unions (2016)
- Is EMV worth the cost? (2016)
- Are Credit Unions Becoming Bankers and Gangsters? The Danger of Abandoning Core Values for the Credit Union Movement (2015)
- Employee Engagement: What, Why, and How (2015)
- Hello, Folly: The Risks of Rewards (2015)